Midwest Cooling Towers, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned manufacturer and supplier of components to over 85 U.S. cooling tower companies and contractors and more than 110 international companies the world over. Our world headquarters and over 200,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing facilities are located in Chickasha, just southwest of Oklahoma City, OK.
Right now we are seeking applicants to be part of a regional team interfacing with cooling tower customers. As a member of our team you will be expected to operate with the highest level of integrity. As a company we are committed to providing outstanding “old fashioned” customer service, while offering the best value and striving for a fair profit for all.
Duties of this position include:
- Writing proposals and presenting quotes concerning cooling tower repairs and parts to new and existing customers
- Perform cooling tower inspections and prepare documentation of findings
- Travel as needed to visit onsite with customers
- Familiarity with cooling tower structural repairs and replacement (casings, fan decks, hot water basins, louvers, fill, drift eliminators, structural members, distribution systems, etc.) and mechanical equipment replacement (motors, driveshafts, gear drives, fans, fan shafts, equipment supports, etc.)
- Willingness and ability to learn technical aspects of the cooling tower industry.
Salary and Benefits:
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Vacation time and paid holidays.
- Shared health insurance participation.
- Employee-owned company.
- Opportunity to participate in 401K plan.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please click here to contact us today.